October 20, 2014

Halloween Horrors (Reupload)

Legacy Entertainment - Halloween Horrors
Year: 2003
Catalog #: BMP 083
Length: 60 Minutes
Tracks: 4
MP3 Information
Bit Rate: 320kbps CBR (Stereo)
File Size: 143MB
Lossless Information
Bit Rate: 1411kbps
Type: IMAGE+CUE (FLAC)
File Size: 248MB


Was listening to this album and noticed that one of the tracks skip. I was sad about this cause I have not heard from the person who submitted this album for a while now. I went to a thrift store the other day and came across this which I had to snap a picture of a cassette version of A Night In A Haunted House & A Night In A Graveyard. Sadly I forgot to get a picture of the other one Horrible Sounds of Halloween. It brought back great memories! But I also found a CD version of Halloween Horrors which I bought for 99 cents, it was in the plastic wrap! I give you the MP3 and lossless FLAC version. Enjoy!



Tracklisting
1. Spooky Nights
2. Haunted Mansion
3. Ghost Lab
4. Halloween Horrors



1 comment:

Kwork said...

Oo, nice! Thanks for the fix, and for the flac.