September 30, 2017

Haunted House with PDF Activity Booklet

 Haunted House
Year: 2005
Catalog #: CRG-180045 or ALL-2407
Length: 23 Minutes
Tracks: 10
MP3 Information
Bit Rate: 320kbps CBR (Stereo)
File Size: 63MB
Lossless Information
Bit Rate: 1411kbps
Type: IMAGE+CUE (FLAC)
File Size: 121MB

Another CD that came with a booklet I also added that within the zip file so you can enjoy 15 page activity book which is also black and white just like the other previous post. Enjoy. I think I am done for the night still have a few more stuff to upload and also bought an album off Amazon so expect another new album hitting my blog soon. :)

Tracklisting
1. Midnight In The Field
2. A Walk In The House
3. Land of Dementia
4. It's So Good To See You
5. Closet of Heartbeat
6. Come To My Playroom
7. The Lab
8. The Scream
9. Mad Scientist
10. Haunted House

No comments: